The program steps include:
- Website : Visit the fast track page on our site
- Application: Complete the Fast Track Homeownership application and upload your Driver's license, proof of income, Loan Commitment letter, Executed Purchase and Sale Agreement, and Homebuyer Education Workshop Certificate (if already completed).
- Eligibility: Upon submitting your application, give staff 3-5 days to review application and contact lender. If eligible, the applicant(s) will await an appointment request via an email to meet in-person. If ineligible, the applicant(s) will receive a notification and explanation via email.
- Verification: The appointment will require applicant(s) and employed adults (18+) residing in the household to be present to verify identity, bring a copy of uploaded documents for verification, bring proof of income from non-applicant(s), schedule a time to attend a Homebuyer Education course (if incomplete), review program details, and provide signature.
- Closing: Funds to be applied will not exceed $5,000 toward down-payment, plus all or a portion of the closing costs at the Closing.